Change What You Drink With Sunrider Calli Tea


If you can make one change to better your body every day, change what you drink. Sugary drinks can cause things like type 2 diabetes. Studies have revealed that artificially sweetened drinks are associated with a higher risk of stroke and dementia. Too much caffeine can cause things like restlessness, shakiness, and dehydration.

What if there was a beverage that tasted great and promoted GOOD things within your body? Would you drink it? Or stick with your same old stuff?

If you're like me, then you want to do what's best for your body. As a hairstylist, I work with chemicals in the salon and need a way to remove those toxins from my body. One thing I do is drink my cleansing tea. But it does more than cleanse. It helps me with clear thinking and it tastes great! How's that for a win?!

Do you have a plan to rid your body of toxins every day? Need help with that?

My secret weapon is my Calli Tea from Sunrider. The Original flavor tastes like delicious Chinese green tea. The tea leaves are sprayed with herbs to elevate the benefits of this tea. This is the only tea that I have found that can accomplish so much and taste so good.

Interested in trying this tea? Maybe it will help you the way it helped me.

Directions: 1 tea bag makes 4 cups of tea.

Buy Sunrider Calli Tea HERE

Comments