Cosmetologist's Guide to Extra Money

I have spent 20 years behind the chair in a salon and now have the most amazing clientele. I am fully booked months in advance and can no longer take on new clients. About a year ago, I realized that I wanted to try and create new income without taking extra clients. Here's how I did it.

I created a service that wouldn't take lots of extra time and effort, but would bring in an extra $20-$30 per client. This seems like a small amount, but has potential to turn into more income in a passive way.

As a Cosmetologist, our license covers hair, skin and nails. I always had an interest in skin, but didn't have the training to take on facial clients who had specific needs. But my clients all loved the "spa experience". So I created the "Mini Facial Service" using high quality products that were low-tox and could not be easily attained at the store or on Amazon. 


I used these products found here:

https://us.sunrider.com/emily/shop/beauty_body_us

Here's what this service included for $25:

- Double cleanse 

- Balancing water spray that included aromatherapy 

- Hydration product with short facial massage (I can teach you a simple massage)

For an extra $10:

-Bio Cellulose sheet mask 

This service only takes about 15 minutes or less. I would complete it during their processing time or at the shampoo bowl during toning services and scalp massage (I also used a special essential oil for this service for added relaxation).

Clients who loved this service so much and wanted to take this experience home with them were able to purchase the products from me either in the salon or through my website, which also gave me a product sale commission.

This is a very simple approach to creating more income. Your clients will love the services and leave looking beautiful.

I have also created a program to teach you exactly how I create this experience without having to buy an expensive estheticians bed.

Drop your email HERE for more information on my program.



Comments