Aging Gracefully Without Botox


Botox seems to be one of the most popular topics for conversations with my over 40 friends. I know so many of my peers use this treatment to help them appear younger. Part of me looks at their smooth foreheads and eyes and wishes that I could look the same. But, if you're like me, and have decided to skip the injections and search for more natural ways to keep your skin looking beautiful as you age gracefully....then this post might be for you.

The things I am about to discuss are things that can be done in your 20's, 30's, 40's and onward. It's never too late to start (although I wish I knew all of this when I was 23). So here we go....

WASH YOUR FACE TWICE A DAY....
Most of us wash our faces only at night and splash water to refresh in the morning. But did you know our biggest cell turnover happens over night? So by cleansing your face in the morning, you are removing all of those dead cells revealing your most beautiful skin. 

DO FACE FITNESS...
This is a very real thing. Taking time to learn about exercises that can be done using a Gua Sha or just your fingers can really make a difference in how your face looks. It will help to reduce puffiness and soften lines. Always make sure you use some sort of oil to help you glide through the exercises. 

Here is my favorite cleansing oil that I use every morning for my face fitness:


SLEEP WITH FACIAL STICKERS...
These can be purchased on Amazon for a very reasonable price. Smoothies are my favorite ones. They keep you from frowning in your sleep so that you won't have those "angry" lines between your eyebrows. They have stickers that can be used on your forehead, as well. I feel that these are very effective when used consistently. 

These are simple things that take minutes a day that will help you to keep looking beautiful and fresh as you get older. We may not be able to turn back the hands of time, but we can embrace our beauty at any age. 

Comments