Spring Forward With Mint Calli Tea

As we approach Spring, we are preparing for a time change and some warmer weather. For some of us, that means ALLERGY SEASON. For me, that means a stuffy nose and some trouble breathing deeply. Here in Arizona, you may already be experiencing these symptoms and it isn't even officially Spring yet!

What can we do to transition into these warmer months without suffering from sneezing attacks? Here are a few things I like to do to help with this.

1) Vacuum regularly! I find that if I vacuum once a day, it cuts down on the dust and pollen in my home. Spring is the time where I like to keep my doors and windows open. The perfect opportunity for pollen to enter into my home. But when I vacuum every day, I am able to get rid of some of that stuff that tickles my nose.

2) Use air filters in your home. I have one in my living room and one in my bedroom. I ordered them on Amazon and I found them to help so much! My husband and I notice that we feel less stuffy when we run the filters regularly.

3) Sip on Mint Calli Tea. The mint flavor helps to open up air passageways, helping you breathe clear and deep. The Calli Tea also helps with mental clarity, which I have difficulty with during allergy season. Plus it tastes so yummy!

Mint Calli Tea is currently in stock in the 60 pack. Why not stock up while you can?

PURCHASE MINT CALLI HERE

I hope your Spring is filled with fun and sunshine!


Comments