Sunbreeze Oil vs Sunbreeze Balm

 Sunrider Sunbreeze has been a fan favorite for many years. One of the best essential oils on the market. You can purchase it in a small bottle of the concentrated oil or else in a balm formula. But how do you know which type of Sunbreeze Oil works best for you and your lifestyle? The following is a review of both formulas.

Starting with the Sunbreeze Oil, this one is very versatile. I have posted blogs in the past about the many uses of the Sunbreeze Oil. It can be used for muscle pain, headaches, open up sinuses, added to a diffuser,  added to shampoo for a tingly scalp, helps with bug bites, soothes sunburns or burns from hot tools, can be ingested to soothe nausea. The small bottle of the Sunbreeze Oil fits perfectly in your purse. The one downside,  have noticed, is that the bottle is glass. I am always dropping things and I'm constantly worried it will break all over my floor. I also feel like when I shake it sometimes I get too much. I can always use it, but I hate to waste. The good news is that the Sunbreeze Oil come individually in the Show Pack, the Top Loved Product Pack, and the Daily Wellness Pack. Buying the pack of 6 might seem like too much oil if you are not retailing these bottles to customers.

Next is the Sunbreeze Balm. This is not as versatile, but it works so well for muscle pain. It makes for a really nice massage helping to rub the Sunbreeze Balm deep into your muscles for instant relief. I still use it for headaches and put a dot on the end of my nose to open up my sinuse, soothes bug bites, and soothes burns. It comes in two sizes. The large container or 6 pack of small. The large is clearly a better deal and I can cut some out to sample for customers. The effects seem to last longer than when you add the Sunbreeze Oil to lotion. The container is not plastic, so no worrying about breaking it and you have more control over how much you use since you can dip out as much as you would like. The Sunbreeze Balm is not offered individually in any packs, so you have to purchase it in the large or 6 pack of small.

All in all, I really like both of the Sunbreeze products. If you can afford it, I recommend having both on hand. You will know when to use each one. However, if you only want to keep one, then I recommend the Sunbreeze Oil since it can be used in so many different ways.

Want to try Sunrider's Sunbreeze Oil or Sunbreeze Balm? Shop for it here.


Comments