Sunrider Kandesn Shampoo For Flaky Scalp

In my experience, as a cosmetologist, there is nothing worse than someone who struggles with a flaky scalp. It can be stressful for my client. They dread seeing the flakes on their shoulders and worry others can see it in their hair (especially for my brunette clients).

There are many reasons why this could be happening. Stress can play a part. Some of my clients notice an increase in scalp and skin issues when dealing with extremely stressful situations. Not shampooing often enough, or properly, can also have an effect. Maybe you have an allergy to ingredients in your shampoo. And some people just deal with dry scalp. 

But it can be so hard to stand in the shampoo aisle of the store only to find one, maybe two, brands of shampoo created to help with these scalp issues. You know that they are full of yucky ingredients and will ruin your beautiful blonde hair that you spend so much time and money every 4 weeks to have perfected. 

So, here's my "secret". Start by washing your hair a little more regularly. If you try to extend your shampoos to once a week and use things like dry shampoo with other products, this could be contributing to your scalp issues. Try shampooing every few days to keep your scalp clean. When shampooing massage your scalp to stimulate circulation, but DO NOT use your fingernails.

Now, when it comes to which products to use, I'm all about ingredients. There are a handful of products out there that people swear by, but I don't love the ingredients. So after careful research, I found something that I can recommend. It's a daily shampoo that I recommend all people use, even if you don't deal with flaky scalp. That's how gentle it is.


The Kandesn Shampoo from Sunrider is my secret weapon. I had a client, recently, who began using this shampoo because she loved how it made her hair feel and in the 5 weeks from when she began using it until her next appointment, her scalp issues were resolved. She has been coming to me for 10 years and every time I would notice an extreme amount of flaking. This past hair appointment, I was so happy with her scalp and so was she. She said, "It's your shampoo! I love it!"

Kandesn Shampoo has great ingredients. It contains Camphor, which is calming to the scalp. It also contains high quality, natural ingredients that promote circulation on the scalp. There is a beautiful aromatherapy quality, as well. Turns every shower into a spa session. 

If you have struggled with scalp issues and are looking for a more natural alternative to treat this issue, you might like this product. Happy shampooing!



Comments