Sunrider Kandesn Clean Makeup

My mother always told me that when I was old enough to wear makeup, she wanted me to take a class to learn how to wear it. That way I wouldn't make all the mistakes young girls were making all those years ago....blue eye shadow and hot pink lipstick. 

I didn't really start to get into makeup until I was about 19 years old. I went beyond just a little bit of lipstick and mascara. And just like my mom wanted, I took a Kandesn makeup class with my aunt at one of the Sunrider Conventions. There I learned the benefits of using good ingredients, but also an excellent eye shadow technique, which I still use today. It was classy and timeless. As a cosmetologist, I have used that same eye shadow technique on all of my brides and special event makeup clients.

Now I look back on my photo albums and maybe regret my outfit choices, but never my makeup applications :)

 Bad outfit...but classy makeup.



Here are two of my favorite Kandesn makeup looks that I have recently worn for both casual and formal events.

CASUAL

FORMAL

I'm so thankful to my mother for helping me to not make the makeup mistakes that would haunt my photo albums forever! I am also thankful to have been introduced to the Kandesn makeup line all those years ago. Here I am, 21 years later, still using the same makeup line and loving the new releases!

I love how up-to-date the NEW Kandesn makeup is! It is made from a clean formula, it lasts all day, has anti-aging ingredients, and perfectly compliments any complexion. 

Here is my latest every-day makeup look using the NEW Kandesn makeup:


If you're someone, like me, who is looking for makeup with clean ingredients, anti-aging benefits AND will let your natural beauty and glow shine through....then this makeup might be for you. 

SPECIAL PROMO *through November 28, 2022
FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders OVER $100

Click here to purchase your clean Kandesn makeup and follow me on Instagram @emilyscissorhandsaz to learn how to apply and use your Kandesn makeup.

Comments