3 Ways to Improve Your Focus, Calm, Sleep

 


"Focus, Calm, and Sleep- It's yours for the taking."

The older I get, the more difficult it is for me to freely have those three important things. I feel like they all go hand-in-hand. If I don't have calm, I can't sleep. If I don't sleep, I can't focus. I end up feeling unproductive and tired all the time. But there are 3 things you can do (2 you can start now) to help you to get your inner peace and focus back.

First, cut back on caffeine. Oh how hard that can be! In the past, I have used caffeine to wake me up and help me focus. But if you're like me, anything more than one cup of caffeinated coffee sends me into a jittery, anxious spiral. And if I drink caffeine too close to bedtime, well then I can just forget the sleep. 

Second, try to create a relaxing atmosphere before bed. I like to use essential oils to calm my mind and body. I also make a cozy space in my bedroom that makes me feel calm and relaxed. Sometimes, it's hard to turn off my mind. But did you know that counting sheep can really work? Okay.....so maybe I don't count sheep, but I do count backwards from 100 to stop whatever is taking up space in my mind. Rarely do I actually count all the way to 1 before I fall asleep.

Those are just two of the things you can do now to help you get your focus, calm, and sleep back. Now for those of you looking for something a little more, this next bit might be for you....

The Focus, Calm, and Sleep Pack has been an important part of my routine. I've gone through difficult life situations and I am very thankful that I had the support of this pack. It comes with 3 products. Top Focus (supports focus, mental clarity, and memory), Ese (supports stress reduction), Calli Night (promotes a sound, restful sleep). The good news is, these are all natural, safe, non-habit forming options.

I like to buy a sample pack of 15. That way I can take them on the go.

Buy Focus, Calm, Sleep Pack



Comments