Healthy Fall Treat

Fall treats seem to be appearing, even though we are only at the beginning of August. None the less, we all are anxiously awaiting those fuzzy sweaters and pumpkin spice lattes. The weather will be cooler and the leaves will be changing.



If you're like me, Fall can be the time where you see your waistline become slightly more padded :) Maybe it's just Winter insulation, but I still don't like how it makes my clothes fit. We probably begin to indulge in baked goods and watch movies at home. These things are wonderful and cozy. Definitely a fun treat every now and then, but we still need to make good choices when it comes to our health and wellness (without giving up the fun Fall vibes).

One way we can do something good for our body is by cleansing the toxins. (Doesn't sound very "Fall", but be assured....I have a Fall hack for this.) Cleansing is important any time of the year. Some people choose to do strong cleanses that last a few days to a week. But what about the rest of the time? We are just building up all that yucky stuff in our systems, until we decide to do that cleanse again.

Ever thought of cleansing a little bit every day? Helping your liver and kidneys do their job better? This is what I started doing years ago. As a hairstylist, I worry about the amount of toxins in my body since I work with chemicals all day. Cleansing a little every day helps to keep my body working the best.

Fortune Delight has been an excellent way for me to cleanse every day. Not only does it cleanse, it hydrates, and gives you natural energy without caffeine. The best part is that it comes in all different flavors. But for fall, the cinnamon flavor is my favorite. You can drink it hot or iced and add SunnyDew stevia to sweeten with a cinnamon stick to garnish. It's a great alternative to those high sugar/high calorie drinks. 

Now, you don't have to tell me that it's hard to give up your favorite Fall drinks...pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. I'm not telling you that you have to. But what if you made the switch to drinking one cinnamon Fortune Delight every day and having your favorite Fall beverage as a treat? You might be amazed at the results. You'll feel better and your body will thank you.

Comments