Why Double Cleanse Your Skin

If you're like me, you have a skincare routine using 5+ steps. As we age we have to add in more specialty creams to give us our best skin. But I always used one cleanser, usually a foamy one. I felt like it was getting my pores clean and removing my makeup. But there is a better way.

Ever heard of the double cleanse? If you have, you may wonder what the benefits are. I mean....cleansing is cleansing. I felt the same way until I was educated on the importance of the double cleanse. 

First off, you have to double cleanse with the right products. Using an oil cleanser first helps to remove the oil-based impurities. So it will cleanse your skin of makeup, oils, and sweat. Second, you need a foaming cleanser. This cleanser gets deep down into your pores to get a really good clean. And when your pores are really clean, you won't experience breakouts. Plus your pores will appear small, who doesn't want that?

Right now you might be saying, "But I'm too busy to double cleanse in the morning and at night." I did a practice run with a timer....all 4 steps of my skincare routing plus my specialty creams and it took a total of 3 minutes. Do you have 3 minutes in the morning and at night to give yourself prettier skin? 

Here is the skincare set I use morning and night. It comes with a double cleanse, beauty water (to again close those pores and help with hydration), and a gel moisturizer. This set has helped me to get rid of my adult acne, brighten, and improve the overall texture. Maybe it can work for you, the way it worked for me.

My progress pictures of using the double cleanse technique:


If you want to try the double cleansing brand that I use, I will link it below.





Comments