SunSmile Fruit and Veggie Rinse

 Happy Monday!


If you're like me, you try to eat healthy by adding a lot of fruits and veggies to your diet. But I know there is a lot of crud on my produce and I didn't want to eat that....it's too icky. 

What do you use to clean your fruits and veggies before you eat them? Most of us rinse them under water. Water definitely helps to remove any surface dirt. Others use a spray specifically made to clean your produce to get rid of the crud that's on them. But you might want to check out the label on the back of your cleaner. Many of them say...."do not ingest". Seems a little fishy as I am putting it on something I am about to eat. 

Here's the deal. I started using something that cleans my produce and is made with plants. It's something that is safe to eat. All you have to do is soak your produce for 15 minutes and allow it to dry. That's it. 

So, if you're like me and want an easy way to clean your fruits and veggies, without worrying about what it's made from, this might be for you. 

Here's a picture of me at a fun outdoor market I did this past weekend. Check out my broccoli display. It's the same head of broccoli split in two. One half was soaked in water for 15 minutes. the other was soaked in Fruit and Veggie Rinse for 15 Minutes. Do you see the difference?




Comments