Kandesn and Oi-Lin Hair Care

As a hairstylist, I am constantly looking for products with better ingredients for me and my clients. Because I work all day with my hands in the product, I try to find things that are less toxic and better for my skin. Our salon is typically a Kevin Murphy salon. I love those products and they are made with very high quality ingredients. I love that they use things like citrus to add scent to their products. 

I do, however, have a handful of clients who developed sensitivities to most shampoos. So that meant that I had to seek an even more natural alternative to carry in the salon. I needed something that would still keep my clients hair feeling healthy and not give it a waxy coating or dry out their hair.

Here's what I found. Kandesn and Oi-Lin from Sunrider. These two product lines are made with plant-based ingredients. They both are paraben free. The Kandesn is sulfate free. I love both of these products because they do the job of cleaning and moisturizing the hair, but without stripping it or making the hair feel heavy. It also has helped my clients to improve the condition of their scalp ( a win, win).

The routine I use in the salon and in my own shower is as follows:

Step 1: Shampoo with Kandesn Shampoo (a little goes a long way)

Step 2: Add Kandesn Conditioner to scalp only (as a scalp treatment....it also feels minty on your head and makes you feel like you are at a spa)

Step 3: Add Oi Lin Conditioner to mid-lengths and ends for a deeper condition (leave both conditioners on for 5 minutes)

Step 4: Rinse thoroughly

Recently, I have added the Kandesn Kid's Gentle Shampoo and Body Wash to my shower lineup. I use it as a body wash. It has a very refreshing scent (but not overly powerful) and is great for me to use on my body since my skin can be very sensitive to body washes.  I love all of the healthy ingredients it contains. 

Of course, not every product is for everyone. But if you are looking for a high quality, healthy product that will improve the health of your hair and scalp....this might be for you.

PURCHASE KANDESN SHAMPOO HERE

PURCHASE KANDESN CONDITIONER HERE

PURCHASE OI-LIN CONDITIONER HERE

PURCHASE KANDESN KIDS HAIR AND BODY WASH HERE

Comments