Naturally Manage Extreme Stress and Anxiety

Going through difficult situations can really wreak havoc on your body. Recently, I lost my mother in death. It was the single most difficult thing I have ever gone through. We spent 2 years caring for her every need, and to be honest, dealing with her passing was so much harder than all the work and energy that went into caring for her 24/7.

I was over at their house 6 (sometimes 7) days a week. We were trying to give my dad as much help as we could. He was kind enough to bring her home, rather than having her live in a care facility. I truly believe that we gave her the best care she could have asked for. But that didn't take away from the fact that we were giving everything we had to the point of exhaustion. There were days that I didn't think I could go on. But I did...and I'm glad that I did. I have no regrets in caring for my mother. My only regret is that we couldn't keep her longer.

For those of you who are going through a similar situation, I wanted to share what helped me to get through all of this. Someone once said that "the higher your vitality, the more stress you can take." Makes sense? It did to me, so I hit the ground running. I decided to not give up all the things that kept me healthy. It was hard to schedule them in since I was so busy, but I made sure to keep my schedule.

What did that entail? I scheduled time on my calendar for exercise. I had one dance class a week, I exercised once a week on Zoom with a trainer, and I tried to go for short walks with my husband and doggy. This kept me from sitting and dwelling on the sad things. It also increased my energy and kept my body feeling good.


Nutrition was a big part of keeping my energy up to handle the stress. Whenever someone goes through stressful situations, the first thing out the window is their diet. It's easy to reach for goodies and sweets that taste good. But you're really doing damage to your body and dragging it down, which is going to make it impossible for you to handle the stress. So, I started nourishing my body with NuPlus/Vitashake. Both of these contain 14 exotic fruits, herbs, and vegetables that were easy to digest and I could eat on-the-go. They helped to keep me nourished and my moods were even, making it easier to handle whatever was being thrown at me.

Caffeine was something that I initially wanted to reach for to keep me buzzing. But I found out quickly that the caffeine was adding to my anxiety. I was shaking and jittery during the day, making it hard for me to deal with certain medical situations. My heart would race constantly, so I made a change. I cut down to one cup of coffee a day and switched to Fortune Delight and Calli for the rest of the day. There was no caffeine or sugar. Calli helped with my mental focus, Fortune Delight helped with hydration and natural energy. Both helped to cleanse my body of toxins, which helped me to feel better. No more buzzing on caffeine. 

I also used the Quinary to feed my 5 systems with herbal whole foods that were easily absorbed. It kept my body balanced and feeling good. Something that I so desperately needed.

Now that those stressful moments have passed, I still continue with my program. Life is different, but still is stressful. We live in a world where everything around us is working against us. Do you feel this way? Do you feel like you are on a hamster wheel, just exhausted with no way out? Maybe I can help...

Visit HERE to get in touch with me.

Comments