Kandesn Pure Healthy Skincare

I am definitely one of those crazy types that worries about ingredients. I know you can only do so much, but why not cut back on the toxic chemicals where you can? As a hairstylist, I know that I come in contact with chemicals at the salon and I worry about flooding my body with toxic things on top of that. I have switched to using an ammonia free color line and also have switched my hair products to those that contain less toxic ingredients. 

At home, I try to clean with things that are non-toxic and use laundry detergents without all the artificial fragrances. But one of my most important non-toxic items is my skincare. What we put on our skin is absorbed into our bodies. The ingredients in our skincare does make a difference in our health. Certain ingredients, like parabens, can be hormone disruptors. 

Here is a line that I have found to not contain all the harmful stuff, but also has done wonders for my skin. In just one month, I saw such a huge difference that I had to share it with all my friends. 

The Kandesn Pure Skincare is unlike anything I have ever used. I love all 4 steps! It is gentle enough to use day and night. It leaves my pores clean, which helps them to appear smaller. It has cleared up my adult acne, and have evened out my skin tone.
 • pH-friendly, noncomedogenic
• Cruelty-free
• Paraben-free
• No artificial fragrances

Contains natural ingredients that detoxify, purify, refresh, and quench. 

If you are like me, and have tried every type of skincare out there only to be disappointed, then this might be of interest to you. (But it's only for those who are really into their skin and like high end skincare.)

Interested in the Kandesn Pure Skincare? Check it out HERE

Comments