My "Glow Up" at Age 40

I don't know about you, but all of these social media filters had me feeling bad about my skin. I look at these women and wonder why my skin isn't as smooth and radiant as theirs. Then they post a #nofilter photo and I see that they are struggling with the same things I was. 

We spend hundreds of dollars trying to get the perfect skincare routine. For those of you who are blessed with naturally beautiful skin and never even get a pimple, I curtsy to you. But for the rest of us who have struggled our whole lives trying to get skin that they can be proud of, I feel your pain.

I have tried every skincare that I could get my hands on to try and get rid of my acne and give me the glow I wanted. I was never successful. My skin would look good for like a week and then just explode. Cleaning up my diet helped, but it didn't totally take away the problem. Now I have lines because of age and using drying skincare to help with my skin problems. Are you going through the same thing?

At 39 years old things finally changed. But not because I had done all this research and found the perfect product. I just happened upon the perfect product and now I can share it with all of you! 

I had been asked to be a part of a tester group for a new skincare line and I said yes, worrying that I would be terrible representation for these products because I breakout with EVERY skincare. But I went ahead and did it, taking my pictures and tracking my progress. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would have these results. I am not paid to share this, I share this because I want everyone to feel the confidence I feel in the skin they are in. Here are my progress photos in the first 3 weeks:


I went from cystic acne and dull skin, to smooth radiant skin. I noticed that my fine lines were softened and even my esthetician said my skin looked alive! That was an amazing compliment. But I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop...the dreaded breakout explosion that would come at some point. Only, it DIDN'T! One month later, my progress photos were even better:
 

It was unbelievable. Here I am almost 4 months into using these products and I still have not had a breakout. My friends are complimenting me on how young I look and how I pretty I am. Someone said that health and beauty go hand-in-hand. You can be healthy, but if your skin looks bad then you won't look healthy. I agree wholeheartedly! I am so happy to have my complete "glow up" at 40 and loving the skin I am in!

Want to get your "glow up"? Maybe I can help. Check out the skincare I am using and see how this PURE line has helped me get my confidence back.




Comments