Sunrider Sunbars


Bars are one of the most sought after items. Many use them before or after they work out. They are great to carry in your bag or keep at work to grab when you don't have time for breakfast or lunch. But how do we know what is the best bar for us? 

Have you ever glanced at the back of your bars? The ingredients can be surprising. The ones that taste delicious are pretty much just glorified candy bars, with lots of added sugars and artificial flavors. The bars that are high protein can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Excessive protein intake leads to a build-up of nitrogen in the blood. This can result in increased stress on the kidneys. We eat these bars because we think we are doing something good for our bodies. We feel we are making a better choice. But there really is a better choice.

As a hairstylist, I keep Sunrider Sunbars at the salon. I have a tendency to overbook, not leaving myself much time to eat. It's a very unhealthy habit. I am so thankful to have Sunbars! They keep me energized and full without becoming bloated. (I even retail them in my salon. They are so yummy, I can't stock the shelf fast enough!)

Sunrider Sunbars contain no artificial flavors, added sugars or preservatives. They combine complex carbohydrates made from high quality ingredients not found in other bars. They also are made to provide a complete array of essential and non-essential amino acids, the building blocks of protein. They are high in protective phyto-nutrients, abundant in vitamins, and rich in trace elements.

My favorite flavor of Sunbar is the Oatmeal Raisin. They are so good that my nieces ask to eat one every day. I love that it tastes delicious, all the while I know that I am benefiting my body.

Do you need a healthy bar that tastes great?

PURCHASE SUNBARS HERE



Comments