14 Fruits and Veggies For Breakfast In 5 Minutes With VitaShake


One of the most skipped meals in the day is breakfast. We are typically running out the door in the morning, fortunate to even have a cup of coffee. On a good day we may snag a bagel or muffin when we drive thru our favorite coffee shop. Either way, it's not a healthy way to start our day. What we eat (or don't eat) often times can dictate the what we eat for the rest of the day.

The amount of time I have in the morning hasn't changed, but I have found a way to have breakfast on the go in minutes.....VitaShake from Sunrider International. Every morning I make a delicious and nutritious breakfast shake with the Cocoa VitaShake and absolutely see a difference in how I feel on a daily basis. And when I start my day healthy, then I am motivated to continue eating healthy foods throughout the rest of the day.

VitaShake is a full meal replacement in a powder form. It as whole food nutrition with carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, natural antioxidants, soluble fiber, live enzymes, and probiotic. It works to fill in the nutritional gaps, without fillers. You feel full, energized, and ready to take on the day!

The body cannot easily digest most meal replacement shakes because they are usually made from "isolated" protein, which clogs the lymphatic system. VitaShake is made with protein from whole food plant sources. It is formulated with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) probiotic carbohydrates from high fiber foods that promote a healthy, smooth functioning digestive system



Above all it tastes great and has helped me to lose weight and maintain it. Nourishment for our bodies is an important step in achieving balance. I love that I can nourish my body with something that tastes like chocolate :)

PURCHASE VITASHAKE HERE



Comments