Essential Oil Add-On For Salon Scalp Massage

One thing that sets me apart from other stylists is the fact that I have spent time learning how to give the best scalp massage. One thing I always add to my shampoo to prepare for the massage is 3-5 drops of Sunbreeze Oil. It is a beautiful essential oil blend that promotes circulation, relaxes, provides a tingly affect, and is an amazing way to add aromatherapy to your scalp massage session.

I have been using this secret weapon for many years and my clients love it! This is a service that you can include in the price of your salon services. Or, if you would like, you can charge an extra $5 ( sort of similar to an aromatherapy add-on during a massage).


It's a very simple service, but one that really elevates your client's experience. 

To get more details on Sunbreeze Oil you can go HERE

If you would like to learn my simple scalp massage technique, you can find it HERE


Comments